top of page
- American Education Network Corporation (n.d.) The learning cycle and learning styles.
- Atherton, J. S. (2002). Learning and teaching: Teaching from experience.
- Bacon, S. B. (1987). The evolution of the Outward Bound process. Greenwich, CT: Outward Bound USA.
- Dewey, J. (1938/1997). Experience and Education. New York: Simon and Schuster.
- Exeter, D. J. (2001) Learning in the Outdoors. London, Outward Bound.
- Gass, M. A. (2002). Kurt Hahn Address. 30th Annual Association for Experiential Education International Conference, St. Paul, MN, November 7-10.
- Greenaway, R. (2002a). Experiential learning articles + Critiques of David Kolb's theory.
- Greenaway, R. (2002b). Experiential learning cycles.
- James, T. (1980/2000). Can The Mountains Speak for Themselves?. Scisco Conscientia, 3.
- Joplin, L. (1981). On defining experiential education. Journal of Experiential Education, 4(1), 17-20.
- Juch, A. (1983). Personal development: Theory and practice in management training. Shell International, Wiley.
- Kelly, C. (1997). David Kolb, The Theory of Experiential Learning, and ESL. The Internet TESL Journal, 3 (9).
- Kelly, G. A. (1955) Theory of personality : The psychology of personal constructs W.W. Norton, New York.
- Kolb, A., & Kolb, D. A. (2001). Experiential Learning Theory Bibliography.
- Kolb, D. A. (1984). Experiential Learning: Experience as the source of learning and development. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Neill, J. T. (2002). Are the mountains still speaking for themselves? A defining tension 20 years on. Unpublished paper. University of New Hampshire, NH, USA.
- Pickles, T. (n.d.) Experiential learning...on the web. Reproduced from LearningWire.
- Pfeiffer, W., & Jones, J. E. (1975). A Handbook of structured experiences for human relations training Vols. 1-5, University Associates, La Jolla, CA.
- Priest, S. (1990). Everything you always wanted to know about judgment, but were afraid to ask. Journal of Adventure Education and Outdoor Leadership, 7(3), 5-12.
- Priest, S., & Gass, M. (1997). Effective Leadership in Adventure Programming. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Ricketts, M., & Willis, J. (2002). The power of experiential learning.
- Saddington, A. (n.d.). What is Experiential Learning?
- Smith, M. K. (2003). Introduction to informal education. the encyclopedia of informal education,
- Shields, R. W., Aaron, D., & Wall, S. (2001). What is Kolb's model of experiential education, and where does it come from? Adult Education Q&As, University of Toronto.
- Smith, M. K. (2001). David A. Kolb on experiential learning. The encyclopedia of Informal Education.
- Willis, J., & Ricketts, M. (2004). The continuous learning cycle. Executive Edge.
bottom of page